Code of Ethics
• To conduct myself in a professional manner and perform competently and to the highest standards at all times.
• To refrain from participating in any alcoholic beverages whilst working for my clients.
• To present or supply services honestly and without misrepresentation, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
• To earn, establish and maintain a reputation for giving excellent quality service.
• To render proper, fair, reasonable and efficient services to my clients.
• To deal promptly with any issues and endeavour to make every client an advocate for my services.
• To advise every client, as I would wish to be advised, if I were the client.
• To make every service a brick in the foundation of confidence, without which, no organisation can be permanently successful.
• To recognise that other Toastmasters will compete for business within lawful practice.
• To refrain from discriminatory practices.
• To maintain the highest reasonable level of safety for all services.
• To support the development of professional standards and practices through appropriate training.
• To be responsive to and available for clients before, during and after the event.
This Code of Ethics is a guideline and does not represent the entire scope of good conduct and ethical behaviour.